Skip to Questions



I am not affiliated with Wayne State University and need an article that you own. Can I get a copy and pay a service fee?

Last Updated: Aug 06, 2012  |  112 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


There are no fees for Interlibrary Loan requests, but unfortunately, we do not take requests for items from people who are not affiliated with Wayne State.  You can place an Interlibrary Loan request with your local public library.  By contacting that library, they can walk you through the process and alert you when the item arrives. 

Answered by Paula TobianskiBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Hours: Mon - Thurs 11am - 9pm; Fri 11am - 5pm
    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.