Skip to Questions



Does Wayne State University belong to the Michigan Research Libraries Triangle?

Last Updated: Jan 20, 2016  |  116 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Graduate students from the three MRLT institutions (Wayne State University, University of Michigan, and Michigan State University) can receive guest borrowing privileges at any of the three universities.

You must be a currently enrolled graduate student in good standing with your own library. To receive a library card from one of the two other institutions WSU graduate students need to present a OneCard, another form of picture ID, and a form that verifies your status as a currently enrolled as a graduate student. Visit a Wayne State University Library Service Desk to get a copy of the required form.

More information at:

Answered by Paula TobianskiBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Hours: Mon - Thurs 11am - 9pm; Fri 11am - 5pm
    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.