Skip to Questions



I am not a WSU student. How can I request an item from storage?

Last Updated: Apr 14, 2015  |  144 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


If you are not affiliated with Wayne State University, you may still request a journal or book that is in storage.  Simply follow the "Request from Storage" link below and fill in the appropriate information, including a valid email or phone number.  If you need only one journal article, it will be scanned and sent to you via email. 

If you need an entire journal or a book, follow these steps:

  • The request form is designed to provide us with all the information we need to locate the item sought. The more information provided, the more likely we will be able to locate the material quickly. The following tips should help you create the retrievable request:
  •             Ensure your contact information is correct
  •             If requesting a monograph, include the correct call number on the form
  •             If requesting a journal, do NOT provide us with the article title you seek, only the journal title is necessary
  •             If requesting a journal, provide us with exact enumeration or chronological information; i.e. v.15 [1935], or  March-April 1967-1968

Once your item is ready to be picked, you will receive an email or a phone call from us to let you know.

Answered by Paula TobianskiBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Hours: Mon - Thurs 11am - 9pm; Fri 11am - 5pm
    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.