Answered By: Nancy Wilmes Last Updated: Jul 17, 2018 Views: 261
To locate articles in the CINAHL Complete with Full Text database that contain CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- Go to the library homepage www.library.wayne.edu
- Select the Article Databases tab, then select the letter C
- Then, go down this list of “C” titled databases, and select CINAHL Complete with Full Text by clicking on this title.
- Type your keywords into the search box for your search topic (for example: diabetes and therapy)
- From the Limit your results area below the search box, do the following:
- Published Date from: enter the date range you would like for your search results
- Publication Type: select CEU (by using the down arrow)
- Also select English Language by clicking the box
By selecting the CEU limit, you will limit the articles you retrieve to those that contain exercises, readings and/or quizzes which will enable you to earn CEUs (Continuing Education Units) in nursing. In each article citation, click either “PDF Full Text” or “360 Link to Full Text” to open an article (unless WSU does not have access to an article, then you can follow the steps to order it). Once in the full text of an article, just follow the procedures or instructions within each article to obtain information about the process for obtaining CEU credit.