Answered By: Paula Tobianski Last Updated: Jul 17, 2018 Views: 173
If you are not affiliated with Wayne State University, you may still request a journal or book that is in storage. Simply follow the "Request from Storage" link below and fill in the appropriate information, including a valid email or phone number. If you need only one journal article, it will be scanned and sent to you via email.
If you need an entire journal or a book, follow these steps:
- Search the Library System Catalog
- Under the catalog record for the journal or book, click: Request from Storage
- The request form is designed to provide us with all the information we need to locate the item sought. The more information provided, the more likely we will be able to locate the material quickly. The following tips should help you create the retrievable request:
- Ensure your contact information is correct
- If requesting a monograph, include the correct call number on the form
- If requesting a journal, do NOT provide us with the article title you seek, only the journal title is necessary
- If requesting a journal, provide us with exact enumeration or chronological information; i.e. v.15 , or March-April 1967-1968
Once your item is ready to be picked, you will receive an email or a phone call from us to let you know.
Can't find an answer?