Please note, we are updating this FAQ as new information becomes available. We will work to find creative ways to get you the support and resources that you need to be successful!
Answered By: Maria Nuccilli Last Updated: May 04, 2020 Views: 416
For the health and safety of our staff and patrons, Interlibrary Loan has moved to electronic-only services for the near-future. We will reassess the situation regularly in order to continue providing the best possible service. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Electronic-only means: no book loan requests will fulfilled with physical items and departmental delivery is suspended for the near-term.
We have renewed all MeL material though June 12th, 2020 on your behalf.
Interlibrary loan items are not able to be renewed to a universal due date and will, instead, be renewed on a case-by-case basis with the lending institution. Please note, you will not accrue fines for material.
- All loan terms for WSU, ILL, and MeL items are extended; we will not recall material or block you from library service.
- Items will automatically be renewed if the due date passes and the libraries remain closed.
- You can still request items. If you are requesting physical materials many libraries have suspended delivery of physical material until further notice. WSU cannot ship material to patron residences.
- Delivery of physical materials is suspended. This includes Interlibrary Loan, MelCat, and WSU owned material.
- Requests from other institutions are being filled with electronic resources if possible. We're not shipping physical material.
Submit a Question
Can't find an answer?