Answered By: Paula Tobianski
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2020     Views: 223

Graduate students from the three MRLT institutions (Wayne State University, University of Michigan, and Michigan State University) can receive guest borrowing privileges at any of the three universities.

You must be a currently enrolled graduate student in good standing with your own library. To receive a library card from one of the two other institutions WSU graduate students need to present a OneCard, another form of picture ID, and a form that verifies your status as a currently enrolled as a graduate student. Visit a Wayne State University Library Service Desk to get a copy of the required form.

More information at:


Related Topics

Can't find an answer?