Answered By: Katrina Rouan Last Updated: May 08, 2020 Views: 372
Answered By: Katrina Rouan
Last Updated: May 08, 2020 Views: 372
The COM 1010 video bank is located in your Canvas course. To access them:
- Go to the home page of your COM 1010 Canvas course
- Scroll down to: Library: Information Literacy, Citation, and Assignment Resources
- Click the link on the first entry in that module: Social Justice Speeches: Examples
- You should see a bank of videos.
- For a larger selection of videos, scroll down to the bottom of that page. You should see: “In addition to the speeches above, please see the following link for a larger selection of videos: Social Justice Speech Examples.docx.”
- Select the Word file link, which contains a list of hyperlinked video titles that take you directly to the videos. You can see videos in the Social Justice Speech Examples/or select a video from the hyperlinked document.
If you are still having trouble finding the video bank, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find an answer?