Answered By: Maria Nuccilli Last Updated: Apr 06, 2020 Views: 13
Answered By: Maria Nuccilli
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2020 Views: 13
If your request is canceled, you will receive an email giving the reason. Common reasons are:
- The requested book is available in the WSU Libraries Catalog
- The full-text article is available in the WSU Libraries research databases
- The citation provided is inaccurate or missing important information
- We were unable to find a library willing to supply the material
Can I resubmit canceled requests? Requests can be resubmitted if:
- You have more information about the request.
- You have had a search done through circulation on an item we own and it has been declared missing.
- Click on “Cancelled Requests” to view all requests that have been cancelled.
- Click on the transaction number of the request you wish to resubmit.
- Click on "Resubmit request" in the top right corner of the screen.